Knock, knock. It’s your new job. The one bringing the finest entertainment and telecommunication products and services directly to the doorsteps of our future customers. It’s also one where your sales skills will ensure your success. Are you ready to open the door to an amazing career with AT&T.
Working as a Sales Executive - Field Sales, you’ll be responsible for acquiring new residential customers within an assigned geographic area. You’ll be visiting potential customers at their residence and review their current entertainment and telecommunication preferences – all with the goal of winning back or upgrading their existing services.
This is a fast-paced position with lots of face-time. You’ll be highly trained to sell our innovative U-verse & Directv products for television and high speed Internet. What’s it like? You’ll receive leads for a specific geographic area (usually zip code-based) you’ll knock on each day. Each knock is another opportunity to close the deal.
Are you ready to combine your skills and experience with our innovative technology solutions? Interested in gaining an amazing benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and opportunities to grow your career? If you have a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed, let’s connect.
- Sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to organize and plan time effectively
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and substance abuse testing
- Ability to clear a driver's license check
- Employee must be able to work Mon - Fri Noon - 8PM (Rotational Saturdays)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, holidays; occasional overtime
- Ability to work at multiple locations within a district (territory may include several zip codes)
- Minimum of two years previous sales experience is desired
- Sales background in television, wireless or other telecommunication products
- AT&T product knowledge
- Experience working with a salary and commission structure