About the Job
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees monitoring premises and personnel.
* Secures premises and personnel by monitoring surveillance equipment; and access points; permitting entry.
* Obtains help by sounding alarms example: fire alarms
* Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Skills/Qualifications: Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Professionalism, and Reporting Skills.
* Must have a High school diploma
* At Least 3 years expererience
* Present New York State Security Guard License. Fire Guard License and CPR Training a plus.
Overnight Security Officer: Shifts are-Sunday 4 PM to Monday 2 AM and Monday 4PM to Tuesday 2 AM
Seeking Security Guard who must speak and write english. Neat and well groomed professional.Requires you to be alert, responsible and be able to communicate with others in a respectful manner.
Location is very high end midtown Manhattan location with an inside office at one of the main entrance.