NVIDIA has pioneered a supercharged form of computing loved by the most demanding computer users in the world — scientists, designers, artists, and gamers. We live at the intersection of virtual reality, high performance computing, and artificial intelligence. We are the brains behind self-driving cars, the power and technology behind the richest, most realistic games and movies, the intelligence behind medical diagnosis and discovery, and much more.
We are looking for a Senior Editor to join our growing team.
Content topics reflect NVIDIA’s broad reach, including gaming, computer graphics, high performance computing, automotive, and deep learning. You will edit material aligned with the company’s distinctive voice and compelling messaging across its business units.
This new position reports into the Corporate Communications team’s Managing Editor.
What you’ll be doing:
- You'll be working on editing external communications material and some internal communications content.
- Your primary responsibilities will include helping to edit externally facing materials -- such as general and technical blog posts, press releases, and news items.
- You’ll work with the team’s coterie of former professional journalists to craft exceptional stories.
- You will be empowered to partner with content owners across the company to help build content.
- You’ll occasionally edit content for our internal site, and have the opportunity to help write for our blog and other outlets.
- Collaboration is essential with PR, marketing, and business colleagues to craft content.
- You will lead review cycles with PR, marketing, and other partners.
- You’ll have expertise with copy editing, proofreading, and occasional fact checking.
- Your duties may also include potential writing assignments, schedule permitting.
- Ability to thrive in a large organization and to collaborate with peers across business units and functions.
What we need to see:
- You’ll bring a background of professionally writing and communication skills and experience.
- You’ll have exceptional knowledge of editing content for our internal site.
- You’ll bring a love of compelling headlines, clear grammar, and accurate punctuation.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Self-motivated, independent, and committed to getting things done.
- Ability to work independently and reciprocally toward goals.
- Five or more years of experience or training in editing, marketing, journalism, or similar field.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong functional knowledge of MS Office applications.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant people in the world working for us and, due to unrivalled growth, our premier teams are rapidly growing. If you’re interested, we want to hear from you!NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.