Trade Street Consulting is assisting a client in locating a Senior .NET Developer for a permanent or contract to hire position. Role is based in Hickory, NC. If interested, please apply and include your updated Word resume, current location, and target salary/hourly rate.
Fair and solid salary with a strong bonus, matching 401(k), and pension plan among other benefits.
If someone is interested in seeking contract to hire it must be evident and clear to all parties that the intent is to convert to perm. Client is not looking for a 6 month contractor to simply come and go.
Senior .NET Developer – Perm or Contract to Hire – Hickory, NC
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or business.
- 5 years of experience working within a .NET team environment with development process standards involving documentation, version control, unit and functional testing, build management and distributed architectures. Technologies used should include several of the following: Subversion, Mercurial, Git, nUnit, MSTest, nAnt, MSBuild and Team Foundation Server.
- Proficient SQL skills with a minimum of 5 years Relational Database development focused in SQL Server.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architectures.
- Responsible for on-call duties to provide application support during off hours as scheduled by supervisor. Serves as a backup for other on-call staff.
- Learns, tests, and assumes ownership in existing .NET applications as they need to be revised as or as problems arise.
- Note: MVC is required