• Repair and recover data from hardware or software failures
• Develop and maintain installation configurations, instructions and knowledgebase
• Perform ongoing performance maintenance, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
• Maintain data center environment and monitor equipment
• Research and recommend new and innovative solutions, utilizing automated approaches for system administration task
• Perform daily monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes. Reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of schedule jobs and backups
• Apply OS patches and upgrades for servers and desktops on a monthly basis and upgrade administrative applications and tools
• Recommend process improvements and implement new systems on the network by conducting research on new products and how to implement them
• Conduct periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
• Respond to and resolve incident and service request tickets in Sysadmins support queue
• Mentor and train other junior system administrators
• Stay abreast of the latest product upgrades to ensure that all systems software is up to date as possible
• Must have experience in configuring DHCP and DNS services
• Must have experience with Microsoft Active Directory
• Must have configuration experience with VMware, vSphere, ESXi
• Must have working knowledge of MS Exchange, SharePoint, and SCCM
• Minimum of Associates Degree (Bachelors is preferred) in Computer Science or Engineering
• 7-10 years of experience in related field or as a system administrator
• Industry standard certifications such as:MCSA / MCSE / VCAP
• Must be able to work off hours and weekend in an on call capacity
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.