Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Systems Engineer in the Seattle, WA area.
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing solutions using best practices in the maintenance and administration of enterprise systems, including software, platform and infrastructure. Teams operate in a fast paced dynamic environment supporting a variety of complex systems and applications for the client and affiliated business. This person will partner closely with business and technology leadership in delivering systems, which meet and exceed business objectives.
- Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on business
- Works with business units to plan for new projects and events, including capacity planning, monitoring, configuration, security, metrics, reporting and recovery and migration strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work well with management and executives, including the ability to thoughtfully articulate and present strategic and architectural proposals.
- A proven track-record of building reliable, scalable, service-oriented services
- Professional experience and understanding of distributed systems and large scale engineering challenges
- Deep understanding of systems software, HTTP, and web service technologies
- Understanding of configuration management frameworks such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Familiarity with languages like Ruby, Python or Java.
- Experience with AWS, Google or similar cloud computing environments.
- Fluent in Linux: RedHat, CentOS, or Ubuntu.
- Experience building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience in container deployment and management (Docker)
- Demonstrates exceptional troubleshooting methodology.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Automation tools
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Talent Services bring clients a range of staffing solutions, from a single contractor to a team of experts to help achieve their key business goals on target and within budget. Our talent sourcing model uncovers the right IT talent and aligns critical skills with client technology, culture, and expectations.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.