About the Job
We are looking for a responsible Shipping/Receiving Clerk to Ship, inspect and record shipments with raw material or products. For our well-established client in Plato MN. You will be responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the orders. A receiving clerk must have a great eye for detail and basic math skills.
They must also have adequate physical strength to unload shipping as well as the clerical skills to update records and follow up with suppliers.
The goal is to ensure we ship the correct packages and stock them appropriately.
- Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
- Load cartons into shipping truck with hand loader.
- Assist receiving shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
- Assist unload packages from incoming trucks
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
- Assist verifying packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
- Proven experience as shipping clerk or similar position
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Basic math and recording abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Keen eye for detail and staple gun.
- Knoledge of computers, print labels and packaging slips.
- Good physical condition able to lift 75 to 100 lbs. with assistance.
Hours are 6:00am 2:30pm Monday – Friday with paid overtime.
compensation: $12 $13.00 Dollars per hour starting
Long term position offering excellent benefits!!
Must pass drug screen and background check
Submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time