|Auto req ID||2388BR|
|Posting Title||Solutions Consultant|
|Job Posting Location(s)|| US-Remote |
|Company Information||Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education community—students, faculty, and staff—achieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.|
|Position Responsibilities||The Solution Consultant will be primarily responsible for delivering dynamic and engaging presentations of the Ellucian Colleague (Student) and other solutions as appropriate. The high energy presentations will be either remote or onsite and include both overview and detailed product demonstrations for new and existing customers. In addition, the selected consultant will complete and review functional requirements for RFP documents; assist the customer relationship organization in qualifying opportunities by aligning a prospect’s business requirements with Ellucian’s Colleague solutions; coordinate and participate in strategy and discovery calls; attend conferences and tradeshows and provide a variety of functional product support activities throughout the sales procurement process as needed.|
|Position Requirements|| Required Skills/Knowledge/Experience: |
• Well-honed presentation, speaking and writing skills.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
• Minimum of 5 years related experience
• Ability and desire to travel to lead sales presentations/conferences/meetings with clients and prospects.
• Self-directed team player.
• Progressive work experience in a Higher Education or ERP Software role including any of the following major areas:
Knowledge of Colleague Student and/or other Higher Education ERP.
• Progressive work experience at a college or university
• Strong interpersonal skills; both written and oral.
• A self-motivated person with ability to contribute to a team dynamic is required.
• Accreditation, affiliations and contributions related to the higher education industry would greatly enhance the candidate’s qualifications