As part of our Corporate Internal Audit team, this role will conduct Sarbanes – Oxley (SOX) and operational risk-based audits across our expanding, dynamic, and global operations. This role will consist of testing SOX financial and ITGC key controls, preparing corresponding audit reports with process improvement recommendations, and communicating internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the organization.
- Perform financial and IT SOX audits in accordance with the annual Internal Audit Plan
- Plan and execute risk-based audit procedures in accordance with the IIA's International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and in compliance with the ethical standards of the internal audit profession
- Evaluate and document the strengths and weaknesses of internal controls and automated systems across the organization
- Communicate findings and recommendations; collaborate with business process owners to facilitate solutions to address weaknesses including exposure to senior management.
- Independently manage multiple projects at one time
- Lead moderate to complex audit engagements including creating draft audit reports for management
- Requires an undergraduate degree with relevant Internal Audit or relevant business experience. Public accounting experience is a plus.
- In lieu of audit experience, will consider candidates with extensive experience applying business process controls.
- MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
- Accounting/ Audit certification is a plus (CPA, CIA, CISA, etc).
- IT auditing and/or ITGC testing experience a plus.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international)