Nvidia is the top tier artificial intelligence computing company and are paving the way with innovations in self-driving cars, machine learning, supercomputing, gaming and visualization. Nvidia gives automakers, tier-1 suppliers, automotive research institutions, and start-ups the power and flexibility to develop and deploy breakthrough artificial intelligence systems for self-driving vehicles. In addition, Nvidia delivers our GPU compute solutions to different segments, including gaming, finance, high performance computing.
What you’ll be doing:
The software infrastructure team at Nvidia is now looking for software developers to design and improve our infrastructure to support data visualization and analytics. You will be responsible for developing and optimizing the infrastructure for analyzing a huge amount of data to provide intelligence to innovations via machine learning algorithms. You are also going to work closely with internal partners to understand their requirements and build data analytics solutions with them.
What we need to see:
- Deep knowledge on software development. Good understanding how to build and optimize cloud software.
- Strong programming skills with programming language and tools, such as Python or Perl or C/C++, as well as REST API etc.
- Strong data infrastructure development experience. Good understanding of AWS/Google Cloud/Azure.
- Good understanding of developer workflow and software practices to ensure high quality.
- Deep understanding on deep learning algorithms and frameworks.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong interests on cut-edge technologies and ability to take initiatives and drive them across multiple functional teams.
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years experience working as a software developer in relevant area
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Great team player who can collaborate and influence in a dynamic environment
- Experience with build/integration/test tools or infrastructure development
- Experience with building data analytics infrastructure and software