- Assist with audit, compilation and review engagements
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare federal and state partnership and corporate tax returns
- Prepare individual tax returns
- Maintain client communications and communicate progress on tax returns to clients
- Assist with all payroll and payroll returns as necessary
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Adhere to all audit and professional standards
- Assist with firm peer review standards and monitoring
- Assist with write ups and small business engagements
- Other duties as assigned
- Adhere to firm overtime requirement and manage work schedule
- Joins professional organizations and promotes firm reputation and community relationship by attending select charity events and participating on select boards.
- Contributes to team results by helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- Working toward CPA
- BS/BA accounting or related degree
- Public accounting experience 2 + years
- Recent tax experience, Governmental and Non-profit audit experience also preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background check mandatory, drug testing
- Full Benefits and Salary is based on experience
Equal opportunity employer and family friendly firm. Firm offers a benefit package with company health insurance.
Resume with salary history and references required.