About the Job
The Stamping Simulation Engineering Manager will provide leadership, and manage a group of engineers to achieve virtual quality targets for forming feasibility, surface aesthetics, and dimensional in support of new model vehicle programs. This position will coordinate and communicate stamping simulation results, manage NC model releases, and coordinate continuous improvement requirements to meet launch objectives. A qualified candidate will provide administration of salaried bargaining unit engineers, while coordinating with various cross functional organizations such as Vehicle Engineering, Body in White (BIW), Die Manufacturing, and Manufacturing Plants as required.
· Bachelor's degree in related engineering field
· Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience using at least one of the following software's: AutoForm, PamStamp, and or LS Dyna
· Supervisory experience in stamping engineering operations and/or Body in White (BIW)
· Minimum of 5 years work experience with demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and program management skills
· Experience/knowledge of World Class Technology (WCT)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proven team building experience
· Domestic and international travel required, as needed
· Master's degree in Engineering
· 10 years of experience in stamping tool and die draw development gained through related positions in advanced manufacturing engineering, product engineering (BIW), or stamping production operations
· Development, Simulation, and CATIA/NX knowledge
FCA US is proud to extend to its employees a compensation and benefits package that is designed to retain their talent and to motivate and reward job performance. Our present compensation program provides for competitive, market based salaries, and annual vacation and holiday time off. We make available a comprehensive health care benefits plan which, depending upon the employee’s role, includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage. We also offer a disability absence plan, group and optional life insurance program, savings plan, tuition assistance, and vehicle purchase and lease discounts for certain employees, and for their family and friends.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.