Job DescriptionNow Hiring a Goal Oriented Survey Project Manager!
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for the immediate supervision of the Land Surveyors and the Survey Technicians. In addition, the Survey Project Manager is responsible for providing any necessary operational support and/or coverage for the Senior Survey Project Manager and/or Director of Survey Operations.
- Provide technical support to Project Surveyors and Survey Technicians
- Create work schedules to manage manpower
- Distribute workload among personnel
- Monitor accuracy, completeness, quality & timeliness of all survey work products.
- Prepare Survey Proposals/Budgets
- Coordinate with the Client, Survey Supervisor/Field Crews, and the GIS group to assist in ensuring project organization
- Understand and ensure adherence to the intended flow of As-built Survey Data as specified by both the LWS flowchart, "Data Submittal Process Flow" and accompanying document, "As-Built Data: Collection, Processing, & Quality Management".
- Understand in detail the processes required at each stage through which the Survey Data must flow from its Collection through its Delivery as a Quality Product.
- Immediately upon project initiation, and for the purpose of generating a list of auditable criteria to be documented within the "LWS Quality Audit Form_Criteria" spreadsheet, the Survey Manager will review the Client's Scope of Work, as well as any specifications to which the Client expects LWS's adherence, in search of requirements which are found to supersede or be in addition to the those standards specified within "LWS Data Standards Manual."
- Perform and oversee the implementation and documentation of Quality Audits through use of the "LWS Quality Audit Form_Criteria" following the listed auditable criteria within the created at project initiation and maintained through project completion.
- Continuously pursue new avenues and/or clients for future work (Business Development)
- Review deeds and calculate boundary analysis
- Sign and Seal all types of Survey Plats, for example: Survey Plats to convey land or easements, Topographic, Construction and As-built Surveys
- Review/Approve Invoices
- QA/QC of Alignment Sheets and Permit Drawings
Please apply today with your resume and we will be in contact shortly!