About the Job
Systems Support Administrator
A prestigious client of ours in the Western Suburbs is seeking a Systems Administrator to join their team on a contract to hire basis. The Systems Administrator must have a broad understanding of, and experience working with hardware and software systems, including their installation, maintenance and life cycles. This company offers excellent benefits and flexible work hours. Please apply today if interested!
- Microsoft Office - Server 2008r2, Windows 7
- Supporting Outlook/Exchange
- Active Directory - creating and resetting user accounts
- Create and duplicate desktop images
- SCCM - pushing out updates, patches for Windows, Exchange and desktop applications
- Network connectivity
- Backup and storage
- Pluses: Citrix, VMware
- Maintain and administer computing environments, including computer hardware, scanners, copiers, printers, phones, other end-user devices, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Identify and resolve issues with applications, automated tools, network scripts and group policies.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Execute daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media and that the media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Create and maintain desktop images as well as prepare and distribute desktop computers and other devices to end-users.
We are currently conducting interviews so for immediate consideration please email your updated resume and 3 professional references to Lacey Landwehr at firstname.lastname@example.org