Technical Support Specialist
The technical support specialist will be taking incoming calls and emails from end users to resolve technical issues. The Technical support specialist will mainly be providing phone support but some desk side work will be required as well.
Top Technical Skills:
- Windows OS - 8 & 10
- Microsoft Office
- Network connectivity troubleshooting
- Printer support
- PC troubleshooting
- Microsoft OS - Windows XP - Win 10.
- Windows Server 2003- 2012 R2
- VMware vCenter & ESXi Hypervisor.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016.
- Symantec Backup and Endpoint, Veeam and iSCSI SAN
- Microsoft Office 2007- 2016
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Server Monitoring and troubleshooting.
Soft Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Courteous manners with the public.
- Proficient spoken and written English.
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable.
- Independent person to accomplish tasks on time.
Our client needs someone to start immediately and we are currently targeting a start date of September 18th so if you are interested in meet the qualifications, please send your updated resume and 3 professional references to Dan Glennon at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp immediately.