About the Job
Ensure Customer satisfaction by assisting certification technician in providing testing and certification of controlled environments which include but are not limited to: cleanrooms, biological safety cabinets, laminar flow work stations, barrier isolators and laboratory chemical hoods. Provide superior Customer service by proactively interacting and communicating with Customers on a daily basis. Utilize technology to complete administrative requirements as required. Promote STERIS growth through identifying and recommending products and services to Customers.
Our Mission: At STERIS plc, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Who we are: STERIS is a growing provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services through our family of wholly owned subsidiaries, including: IMS, US Endoscopy, Albert Browne Limited, Eschmann Holdings Limited and Synergy Health Limited, among others.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction through proactive communication and commitment to resolving Customer issues and problems.
- Assist certification technicians to perform routine certification and repairs of cleanroom and devices that contain HEPA filters. This includes: disassembling, replacing, or repairing defective parts; rewiring or reassembling as required; troubleshooting, adjusting/calibrating, and certifying equipment ready for use by using standard and specialized tools and test equipment (i.e., schematics, diagrams, technical manuals, etc.)
- Increase business growth through identifying sales opportunities and recommending STERIS products and services to Customers. Communicate leads to management and sales staff. Acts as a positive ambassador for STERIS at customer sites.
- Maintain courteous and professional demeanor when working with Customers, contractors, management and fellow employees. Utilize Customer protocols and procedures.
- Must travel to Customer sites that include, but are not limited to: laboratories, pharmaceutical production facilities, and animal research centers.
- This position requires weekend availability and overnight travel that may be requested with short notice.
Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills (algebraic equations). Proficiency with computers. Current valid driver's license . Excellent communication skills. Must be able to multi-task. Working in Aseptic conditions fully gowned may be required.
STERIS plc is a $2B+, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with more than 14,000 employees worldwide. We are dedicated to providing our Customers with innovative infection prevention, decontamination, and health science technologies, products and services.
Visit https://www.steris.com/about/careers/ to learn more.
STERIS plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
We assure you that your opportunity for employment depends solely on your qualifications. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation(s) to complete this application and/or during the interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources department at 440-392-7047.
Click Here To Apply