Well Established Northern New Jersey Based Company.
Excellent Advancement Potential, New And Interesting Projects...”We Are Willing to train those with current relative experience”.
Seeking a Field Engineer for SCADA/DCS or Electronic Control System...must be able to travel (50%).
• Start-Up/Configuring/Integrating/Implementing/Troubleshooting Electronic Control Systems (SCADA, HMI, DCS or similar) in an Industrial or Power Type Environment.
• PLC programming (Current experience Customizing Ladder Logic code) and/or related technical and/or EE areas.
• Experience linking SCADA or Electronic Control Systems to legacy environments through TCP/IP, routers/switches/hubs, Windows or other networking environments, cable modems, RF networks or similar Control System connectivity experience; experience connecting Control Systems to a database reporting systems (SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, etc.) is a plus.
• Must Have Very Strong Verbal Communication Skills and proven Time Management (task Prioritization) skills.
• Experience working in a similar 'external' Client Facing Position.
• Experience working in a similar role in the Power, Utility or Related Industry is a plus,.
• Experience working in ISO or controlled/regulated environments is a plus.
• Electrical Engineering Training or Study; College Degree in Electrical Engineering is a strong plus.
Excellent Compensation, Benefits and Training.
Call or Apply Today.