The Commercial Construction Superintendent leads the field in projects providing onsite supervision, administration, and oversees all technical management for operations, including supervising Assistants, Subcontractors, Foremen, construction-related personnel, and directing them in coordinating, executing, planning, and successful completion of projects every time, while working closely with the Project Management side and staff.
This client is a well-know hospitalty GC looking for an excellent Superintendent that traves regionally throughout the SE US completing renovation and interiors projects for notable Hospitality clients.
- Promote growth and development of client relationships.
- Complete projects to successfully and safely, garnering repeat business
- Constantly seek and identify new work opportunities while working with the Senior Project Manager, the Division Manager and BD teams of potential projects or prospective clients.
- Successful relationship skills with Clients, Architects, Engineers, and subcontractors
- Demonstrate utmost safety and commitment to getting everyone home safe, every day
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 8+ Years' of experience as a Field Engineer/Assistant Superintendent or Junior Superintendent
- Extensive experience in the commercial construction industry
- Completion of ground up grocery projects for commercial general contractors
- Demonstration of leadership abilities for project teams with successful outcomes/projects
- Mastered the duties and responsibilities of an Assistant Superintendent
- Experience with computer software preferred
- Open to traveling throughout the SE US for projects
Extremely competitive package and benefits for a well-established Southern GC!