This position develops, maintains, and designs websites, as well as print and video media, to market and inform about WPS insurance products. Remote work available for the Madison, WI area.
Characteristics and Responsibilities
- Maintain multiple websites.
- Design new webpages and elements for desktop and mobile.
- Design for print, including brochures, ads, sell sheets, info graphs, and graphics.
- Oversee responsive design.
- Solve code problems and test for multiple platforms.
- Create fillable PDF forms.
- Create 508‐compliant PDFs.
- Review web analytics.
- Keep up‐to‐date with best practices for print and web.
- 1 or more years concurrent, full‐time professional design work in corporate or agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Commercial or Graphic Arts, Communications, Advertising, or related field OR
- Associate’s degree with equivalent work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.