About the Job
AIREKO was found in 1963 and offer its customers a single source commercial construction planner and builder specializing in renewable energy, retrofit, adaptive remodeling, build outs, production area renovation, and capital projects for federal government healthcare, research, educational, and commercial facilities. We are committed to worker safety, code compliance and well planned high quality construction with every job.
AIREKO Energy Solutions has an opening for a Project Manager to join our team working out of the Norristown office.
Managerial position responsible for planning on site jobs, scheduling and estimating for general electrical projects, participate on engineering projects from original concept to completion with occupational safety, cost and time control and assure customer satisfaction.
· Interacts with clients and provides exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations
· Develops project schedules and executes according to plan for assigned projects.
· Generates leads and maintain viable long term relationships with customers
· Performs associated cost estimates, prepares proposals and negotiates final settlement price and customer acceptance.
· Provide constructability, schedule and logistics on self-perform trades
· Provide with feedback on alternative systems/materials that would achieve same design intent as proposed design
· Reviews and interprets contract Terms and Conditions.
· Attend projects meeting to ensure AIREKO’s Energy Solutions policy is implemented
· Following established safety rules and regulations, and maintaining a safe and clean environment
· In conjunction with Safety Director, ensures the safety training, plans and equipment are provided to field personnel
· Manages the field supervisors and coordinates assignment of field personnel to projects
· Able to manage multiple projects at the same time
· Responsible for execution of self-perform project safety plan, schedule, workmanship quality, project cost, payment process
· Evaluates the contractual scope of work and the impact of client issued bulletins, field directives and / or scheduling changes
· Maintains profitability goals and positive cash flow.
· Performs overall management, leadership and functions associated with self-perform team members
· Responsible for the hiring, motivating, coaching, developing, appraising, rewarding and discipline all levels of subordinates
· Coordinates with Human Resource to develop job training plans and programs
· Assist the Project Director on the Employee Development Program
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· BS degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering is a plus
· A minimum of 3 years’ direct project management experience in the Electrical and Solar Photovoltaic Construction Industry
· Management experience with projects related to Electrical and Solar Photovoltaic particularly with government – state/federal project and prevailing wages
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience
· Proficient in the following computer software systems: Microsoft Office Products, particularly Word, Excel and Power Point
· A current valid driver’s license
· Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as the ability to complete a company specific safety orientation (OSHA 30 HRS is a plus)
· Able to travel to/from job sites on a regular basis
· High standards of integrity and professionalism
· A great work environment with competitive compensation/benefit package
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D