About the Job
Evans Network of Companies is a dynamic and growing transportation logistics company located in Schuylkill Haven, PA. Rated in the top 75carriers, we are the largest intermodal carrier in the country. With over 3,600 trucks and 200 offices nationwide, Evans is a financially stable leader in the trucking industry offering great benefits of employment.
Come Join Our Team!
Technology Project Coordinator - IT
This position will report directly to the Executive Director of Technology. Main job function is to facilitate and coordinate efforts between Director and Analyst group. Possessing the ability to work in a team setting, communicate clearly and effectively, be highly organized while multi-tasking is a must. Having a broad range of technical expertise to assist in project planning is also a must.
- Coordinate efforts of technical personnel team within IT department.
- Coordinate efforts with end-users and external departments.
- Document and track progress of all concurrent and future projects for review with team and management.
- Drive tool usage for efficient cross team communications and documentation.
- Work with critical personnel to design thorough project plans for new and existing systems/applications.
- Determine feasibility of project timelines, tasks, and personnel ability.
- Provide technical expertise and perform technical tasks as required by project definitions.
- Provide user and personnel support for existing and new projects/applications.
- Keep up to date with current technologies and methodologies.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to clearly define tasks and timelines within a given project.
- Ability to track, analyze, and modify these tasks as needed.
- Ability to communicate status and provide feedback on delegation and design of projects.
- All Microsoft platforms including:
- All MS Office applications
- SQL Server 2008-2012
- Windows Server 2003-2012
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Understanding of network structures and communications
- Understanding of .NET framework and IIS
- BS in Technology or equivalent training
- Minimum 10 years in project management
- Transportation knowledge a plus
- Usage of Jira and Confluence a plus
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org