About the Job
About RISI Conferences:
RISI is the leading information provider for the global forest products industry. Conferences provide the opportunity for industry professionals to gain insight from key leaders and forest product experts on the latest market trends, innovations, and challenges. Conferences also provide the opportunity for networking through lunches, cocktail hours and breaks. These events typically run 2-3 days long with a full day schedule that can include, but are not limited to, panel discussions, C-level presentations, separate seminars and breakout lunch sessions. Conferences will have a focus on a certain region or a segment of products within the industry.
The Events Marketing Assistant is responsible for supporting the Event Marketing Manager in the effort to promote RISI Conferences.
- · Assist and support the Event Marketing Manager in daily tasks to ensure timely execution of tasks related to promoting conferences
- · Gain an understanding of RISI Conferences and the theme/focus of each
- · Be responsible for uploading email content to Marketo and attaching relevant links. Send Event Marketing Manager test emails for review.
- · Proof read marketing content written by event team members
- · Oversee the execution miscellaneous tasks that have resulted from event barter agreements as assigned by the Event Marketing Manager
- · Support event management efforts by assisting with shipping and receiving marketing material for the event team
- · Handle in-house printings of any marketing material needed for conferences
- · Monitor marketing schedule to support and ensure timely execution of marketing efforts
- · 1-2 years of experience in an office setting
- · Previous experience in a marketing, customer service or business support role or a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- · Have an interest in marketing and learning about event promotion
- · Experience with events is a plus