About the Job
PARALEGAL - PHARMA AND PARALEGAL CERTIFICATE REQUIRED
JOB LOCATION: IRVINE, CA
JOB LOCATION: IRVINE, CA
Under general supervision, employee supports the marketing contracting activities. Role provides HCP contracting support, guidance and implementation efforts for marketing businesses.
- Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve a transfer of value for services to a HCP.
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve commercial consulting contracts
- Negotiate terms and conditions based on predetermined legal/compliance playbook
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements
- Track authorizations and correspondence
- Maintain detailed and organized files
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables
- Maintain an audit file in online document retention system for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations
- Perform closing activities as needed
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy
- Principles of mathematical and statistical computations, and budgets and financial plans
- Current Company products, policies and procedures; customer service principles
- Standard office procedures, practices and protocols
- English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Computer systems and software applications
- Recommending and implementing goals, objectives and practices for effective, efficient
- & cost effective management of allocated resources
- Interpreting and closely following instructions and procedures
- Preparing clear and concise administrative and financial forecasting reports
- Writing and composing marketing materials and business correspondence
- Working under time constraints and in pressure situations
- Responding to inquiries from management, customers and advisory groups
- Working independently to manage multiple projects, duties and assignments
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Incumbents in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing and walking, vision to monitor, moderate noise levels and some business travel.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Possession of an Associate's degree in paralegal studies and a minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible legal experience in the research, review and preparation of legal documents
- Sales & marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Paralegal certificate required
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Andy: email@example.com