About the Job
Dental Dreams is now hiring dental assistants.
Assistants: You'll work under the general supervision of a dentist, providing chair side assistance to the patients during dental examinations. In addition, you will help take and develop X-rays, help with the sterilizations and instrument maintenance, and educate patients on proper oral hygiene techniques. .
The basic job duties are listed below and may change or require additional duties per management.
• Follow all Start of Day procedures
• Be present and ready to work at the start of the scheduled shift.
• Return on time from all rest breaks and meal breaks within the allotted time.
• Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
• Work as part of a team with emphasis on communication
• Translate for the Dentist if applicable
• Work under the general supervision and guidance of a dentist
• Provide chair side assistance to the Dentist during dental examinations and treatment
• Charting during dental examination
• Take and process X‐rays
• Sterilize and maintain instruments, as well as the Sterilization Area
• Set up and break down operatories
• Assist with supply inventory and ordering
• Maintain a clean and professional office environment
• Assist with presenting and/or explaining treatment plans
• Follow all end of day procedures