About the Job
My client is a VERY PROGRESSIVE community hospital. Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence is a way of life here. This is a wonderful environment in which to work. People are friendly and extremely helpful. The leadership is outstanding and opportunities are endless! As part of a large healthcare system in New England, we strive for providing the best care possible!
- Do you have a proven record of success in Central Sterile Processing?
- We are looking for a Manager of Central Sterile Processing to Procure Medical Supplies, Supervise, Educate Staff, Formulate strategies, Mentor and Collaborate with Senior Leadership.
- This is a very busy OR with state of the art rooms.
- Surgeons are the best in the state!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five+ years of experience in CSPD with 2+ years of supervisory experience required.
- Candidates must have national certification as an SPD technician.
For more information, please send your resume in confidence to Audrey Brava (508) 366-9900 x103 email@example.com
KEY WORDS: OR, educator, preceptor, operating room, surgery, surgical, PACU ambulatory, admissions, director surgical services, peri-op, central processing, instruments, surgical instrumentation, supplies, medical supplies, CSPD