About the Job
Low Voltage Construction Site Manager
Candidate would be required to provide construction management and design review functions for low voltage systems. Systems included are, but not limited to, Premises Distribution Systems (PDS), LAN, WAN, fire alarm, life safety systems, building public address systems, local sound systems, command and control systems, analog and IP video, intrusion detection, and card access as well as their associated infrastructure in a transportation setting. Applicant must be familiar with industry code requirements involved in designing low voltage systems as well as construction methods involved in installation of the systems listed.
Requirements & Qualifications
The following are requirements and qualifications expected from the applicant:
- Extensive knowledge of the latest security technologies and applications currently being deployed on major security projects.
- Ability to develop detailed engineering design documents including drawings, specifications and master plan level reports.
- Ability to develop detailed construction estimates and budgets.
- Ability to work and coordinate design requirements with multi-team environment including architects and other engineering disciplines (mechanical, civil, etc.)
- Ability to monitor the construction phase of the project working with contractors and integrators on the proper installation and implementation of the design.
- Ability to work independently while handling multiple projects with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
Education and or Experience
Position requires 3-5 Years previous electrical engineering experience
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 422878 when responding to this ad.