About the Job
JOIN OUR CUSTOMER-CENTRIC SALES TEAM. WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING IN YOUR AREA.
Professional Plumbing Group is a U.S. manufacturer and distributor with a reputation built on 120 years of high quality, reliable delivery, and direct service to our customer. PPG is known by its two leading brands of PlumbMaster and Wolverine Brass. Our vision is simple yet challenging - Perfectly Equip Every Progressive Plumbing Professional. The path to achieving our vision starts with great people in our culture of “Make a Positive Difference.” We are seeking driven individuals looking to write the next chapter of their career and our great company.
As an Account Relationship Manager with Professional Plumbing Group, you will be the primary point of contact for progressive plumbing professionals in your territory. You will be trained to develop exceptional selling and consultative skills to open new accounts and create deeper relationships with existing customers. Your rewards will reflect your results.
Why join PPG?
- Ambitious plans to disrupt our industry with speed and technology.
- Entrepreneurial roles with unlimited compensation by building customer value.
- Dedicated development with extensive sales training and overall business skills.
- Agile company with the spirit of a small company and stability over 120 years.
You will have the opportunity:
- To sell high quality products to a progressive customer base.
- To develop as fast as your skills and energy dictate.
- To earn a great living and enjoy work-life balance.
- To rely on a stable company with over 120 years of high standards.
What we look for:
- Initiative, self-starter
- Problem solving and basic analytical skills
- Relationship and network builder
- Sales or technical background with a passion for solving problems with customers
- Standard outside sales requirement of ability to lift up to 50 lbs., reliable transportation and current/valid driver’s license.
As a successful sales representative you will be rewarded with:
- Base salary, uncapped commission structure leading to unlimited earning potential.
- Extensive internal training and regular coaching in the field with a Regional manager.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and a 401K program.
- Mobile technology and phone allowance.