About the Job
LEAPFROG VOTED US # 1!!!. My client is a VERY PROGRESSIVE community hospital. Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence is a way of life here. This is a wonderful environment in which to work. People are friendly and extremely helpful. The leadership is outstanding and opportunities are endless! As part of a large healthcare system in New England, we strive for providing the best care possible!
- Experienced CVOR Nurses to work in a large and successful hospital that has 3 dedicated Cardiac Rooms and PV lab.
- Recognized for surgical excellence, my client does over 600 Open Heart Surgeries annually and has a very low rate of surgical incidents.
- We need experienced Cardiac Vascular OR staff Nurses.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three + years of experience in CVOR nursing experience required.
For more information, please send your resume in confidence to Audrey Brava (508) 366-9900 x103 firstname.lastname@example.org
KEY WORDS: OR, CVOR, operating room, surgery, surgical, heart, cardiovascular, ambulatory, admissions, director surgical services, peri-op, cardiac