About the Job
Electrical & Systems Engineer: Pittsburgh, PA area
Our client, a growing and competitive company in the power industry is in need of a Electrical & Systems Engineer to be an integral part of a team dedicated to the design, fabrication and optimization of small scale fuel cell units.
Include the design and integration of the fuel cell system components surrounding the fuel cell stack. Areas of expertise require design, sourcing, fabrication, integration, and testing of; electronic controls, mechanical components, insulation, packaging, enclosures, etc. to support the product specifications.
• Bachelors in Science – with one of the following degrees: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and relevant experience.
• Expertise in electromechanical systems design.
• Expertise in electromechanical systems integration and testing.
• Expertise is system endurance and environmental testing is desirable.
• Experience in electronic design, fabrication, and product integration is a plus.
• Experience in UL product listing and testing is a plus.
• Experience in Microsoft Office package (incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to operate in a small team with a minimum of supervision.
• Keeps supervisor informed on a regular basis on development status.
• Expertise with the design of fuel cell systems is preferred.
• Expertise in material science.
• Experience in heat transfer and thermal distribution through materials.
• Experience in SolidWorks modeling program.
• Participates in weekly planning discussions in regard to status of work in progress.
• Generate regular progress reports and collate relevant advances in field.
• Complies with State and Federal health, safety, fire and environmental policies.
• Insures good housekeeping practices within the working area.
• Actively participates in safety awareness and Incident Investigations as assigned.
• Works overtime as required.
Competitive salary commensurate with education and experience.
Apply by sending your resume (preferably in Word format) to: Suzann Fleming - firstname.lastname@example.org