About the Job
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the development and execution of the system-wide marketing efforts designed to generate heightened brand awareness, drive customer traffic and increase sales and profits. He/she will lead cross-functional teams through the project management process from research/insights exploration, ideation, project brief writing, testing/validation, execution and performance tracking of new ideas, concepts and platforms.
The qualified candidate must have the ability to apply the Company's marketing strategy into action via our transformational growth driving initiatives by being a strong leader, communicator, marketer and project manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in overall marketing strategy development and implementation, including annual planning and key calendar window planning. Leading the strategy and plan for their areas of responsibility.
- Lead research, testing and launch for each marketing window/platform,
- Drive the creative briefing process working with external marketing agency to identify strong insights and a compelling messages for launches.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Culinary, Operations, Training, Finance and other marketing resources.
- Lead multiple marketing windows/tests/projects simultaneously.
- Partner with Finance to ensure financial viability of test proposals from cost of sales analysis to break evens and post-promo performance measures.
- Manage all internal and external communications of calendar and innovation initiatives.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read and analyze data/text in a basic way with basic functional knowledge of excel.
- Experienced in timeline and deadlines creation with a drive for results
- Must demonstrate accuracy and be detail oriented with a passion for excellence
- Excellent deck writing/story telling skills for business cases, project briefs and creative briefs.
- Opinionated, with effective influence and persuasion skills.
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Highly motivated, responsible, accountable with strong initiative. Comfortable in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to recognize problems, strategize and creatively solve
- Must be proficient at Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, & Word. Experience with publishing software is a plus.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Approximately 5 years of Marketing experience required
- Restaurant experience preferred
- Experience building and executing promotions, and delivering results
- Cross-functional team leadership/project management
- Knowledge of general marketing and product innovation required
If you are a creative and energetic spirit, we encourage you to apply!