About the Job
About DB Healthcare IT
DB Healthcare IT, focused solely on healthcare IT domain, partners with Providers, Payers and established healthcare consulting practices to provide them with qualified consulting resources. We have been very successful in providing project directors, program managers, analysts, interface engineers, training and go live consultants for EPIC, Meditech, Eclipsys, Allscripts, Cerner, Siemens and McKesson EMRs and Business Intelligence, ICD-10, HIPPA 5010, EDI, Revenue Cycle and HIM and Data Warehouse experienced resources. More jobs available at http://www.dbhealthcare.com.
Title: Network Firewall Engineer - AZ
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Contract– 3-6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Role Type: Local candidates only.
Pay Rate: W2
1. Weekly direct-deposit - for all hours and per diems
2. 24x7 consultant customer service
3. Health benefits (optional)
Please send us the following information as soon as possible:
1. Updated/Current resume in MS Words
2. Availability to start next consulting engagement
3. Expected Hourly rate (W-2)
4. Best time to speak to you either today or tomorrow
Skills & Experience:
· 3-7 years of professional experience in an IT technical or infrastructure field is required.
· 3-5 years with Firewall technologies
· Cisco ASA Firewall
· Cisco ASA Configuration, Scripting, B2B VPN
· Established an understanding of Infrastructure and relative technologies.
· Established an understanding of network connectivity and protocols.
Company Overview:Founded in 2001, headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, DB Healthcare IT specializes in consulting and staff augmentation services to healthcare providers, payers and consulting practices nationwide. We provide individuals with healthcare information technology skills as consultants, contract to hire and full-time employees. We focus on building the relationship with each individual consultant to understand their personal and professional needs, and identify the right projects, location and Compensation structure meeting needs.
DB Healthcare IT works with commercial and government healthcare organizations to augment their Healthcare IT projects, saving resources, time and money for our clients and ensuring successful and deliverable outcomes. DB Healthcare nursing division provides RNs and allied healthcare professionals on a short term and long term travel and per diem assignments.