About the Job
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses and their lives through innovative technology solutions. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, Big Data analytics and IT consulting, and operates more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia. The company provides broadband, voice, video, data and managed services over a robust 250,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 300,000-route-mile international transport network.
Job Level Description:
- Under limited supervision conducts a variety of training programs supporting processes, products, systems, and/or methodologies.
- Maintains records of training activities and employee progress.
- Researches, analyzes, and recommends appropriate training programs.
- Demonstrates effective facilitation skills.
- May perform on the job training support activities.
- Identifies, selects, or adapts training courses, tools and/or training aids to intended audience.
- Develops relationship with assigned internal customers to establish ongoing consideration of training effectiveness and efficiency.
- Evaluates effectiveness of training programs by reviewing team resources; including Level 1 feedback, facilitation observations; etc
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- 2 - 4 years of related experience.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Coaching sales professionals to improve knowledge and skills
2. Participate on cross functional teams to improve programs, processes, etc.
3. Support internal initiatives
4. Deliver programs to fulfill client needs
5. Facilitate training on a select number of topics to specified level of the organization
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Knowledge of the applicable channel's business processes, product set, pricing, ordering and billing systems with basic skills.
- Demonstrated skills in effectively conducting training in the following forums: one-on-one, classroom or virtual learning utilizing web conferencing tools, Adobe Connect, and other tools.
- General understanding of how to use effective coaching techniques.
- Foundational knowledge of how to read analytics reports.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize appropriately.
- Previous sales experience is preferred
Alternate Location: US-Utah-Salt Lake City
Requisition #: 135108
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.