About the Job
Regional Director of Clinical Services - RDCS
Saber Healthcare is seeking a Regional Director of Clinical Services - RDCS!
What Saber Healthcare has to offer - YOU - the employee:
• Competitive pay rates
• Team player attitudes
• Family oriented building
• Paid Orientation/Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Supportive staff and management teams
• Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
• Ever changing and growing organization
• Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
• Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
As a Regional Director of Clinical Services - RDCS for Saber Healthcare we are not just looking for a body to fill a position, we want someone who fits into our desired culture and contributes to it as well:
• Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
• Implements policies and procedure for Clinical Services in the Region
• Monitors achievement of goals and objectives for the facility clinical services department consistent with established philosophy and standards of practice
• Monitors the implementation of current policies and procedures, which reflect adherence to corporate and external regulatory guidelines
• Reviews new regulatory directives and implements changes as needed
• Monitors Quality Improvement process, Standards of Care, Weekly wound reports, etc.
• Reviews and investigates resident complaints as directed
• Ensures compliance with resident rights and works to resolve resident grievances
• Conducts compliance survey at facilities
• Supports and follow up with facilities in identifying trends and assists in development of corrective action plans and troubleshooting resolution
• Schedules periodic site visits to provide supervision, clinical expertise, ensure communication and to monitor the overall operation of clinical services department
• Conducts facility reviews based on operational needs, changes in management and commitment to regulatory compliance
• Provide in-service training and orientation to facility staff regarding survey process, risk management, corporate compliance and performance improvement
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
• Preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree from a (4) four-year college or university or four (4) to five (5) years of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must have proven leadership ability with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in nursing service administration preferred
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought “this sounds like the place for me!” please send us your resume for consideration!