About the Job
Afni is hiring a Sr. Manager, Client Services that is responsible for designing and overseeing the projects/programs, products, and services which Afni will offer to clients and manage those account relationships. Will also assist in the development of marketing materials, work on the development and presentation of projects for new clients, contract development and negotiation, clearly define the objectives for the team, and continually drive objectives to resolution. *Position can reside at any of our Afni locations.*
What you will be doing:
- Act as the strategic account liaison to Afni's clients in the communication industry for consultative sales opportunities, contract negotiations, long term new business and technology with a focus on revenue generation and strategic direction of the division.
- Develop business relationships with "key players" in the respective industries and partner with existing clients to align to their strategy and drive organic growth.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials, RFP's, and work on the development and presentation of projects.
- Oversee and enhance existing client relationships by continually developing and providing guidance and leadership to the Client Services Manager.
- Ensure the financial performance of client contracts and programs by closely working with clients and making adjustments as needed.
- Oversee, monitor, and check monthly invoicing for timeliness and accuracy as prepared by the Client Service Managers.
- Proactively provide creative, innovative solutions to our clients to ensure current and future success.
- Work with Afni's, Outsourcing, Call Center Operations, and Information Technology Service Groups to develop programs, products, and services for clients in the communication industry.
What you will need:
- Associate's degree preferred with 5+ years of relevant call center experience.
- Previous account management / client relations experience required.
- Previous supervisory or management experience required.
- Possess exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to detail are required.
- Proactive thinking with a creative and solution oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior experience giving presentations is required.