About the Job
Compri Consulting’s client is seeking to hire a Planning/Scheduling Coordinator for an initial 9 month contract position in Denver, CO or Decatur, AL or Cape Canaveral, FL.
- Work closely with immediate team members, IPTs and senior management on a frequent basis.
- Develop processes, metrics, and tools, as required, to effective influence a positive outcome.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, and play a major role in program decision making.
- Applied knowledge /application of EVMS techniques and DCMA 14 pt schedule assessments criteria to ensure schedule health and validity a must.
- Applied knowledge of Deltek Open Plan Professional (OPP) and Cobra highly desired
- Critical Path analysis and negative float resolution, and schedule integration/risk assessment also desired.
Candidates local to the specified areas are preferred, no visa sponsorship or relocation assistance available. No third party candidates will be considered.
Compri Consulting has been excelling in IT solutions since 1992. We firmly believe in the importance and value of people and personal relationships. Our organized and unique approach has yielded quality results time after time. For additional Compri job opportunities, please check out http://careerportal.compri.com/#/jobs .