About the Job
District Manager; Join us and thrive $60K-$65K
Are you a multi-unit manager looking to upgrade your quality of life? Life is too short to not have balance. We are seeking a multi-unit operator, with a college degree who will have great autonomy and no direct P+L responsibility. You will not be on 24/7 with us!
We require salaried food/beverage or restaurant manager experience, the understanding and usage of P&L Reports, and a solid track record of measurable improvements that you have contributed in your current and former job responsibilities. If you have passion and drive to grow, apply today!
Some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Limitless growth and development potential
- Starting salaries from $60,000 – $65,000.
- Great benefits and incentive programs
- A team environment where success can be shared
- No 24-hour Operations
- Paid Vacation
- A CAREER orientation!
Excel your restaurant management career and get on board with a company that can make a difference for you and your family. Apply today and see a better tomorrow!
For applicants to be considered, we are looking for:
- Salaried multi restaurant management experience
- A college degree
- Highly organized candidates whom love to develop others
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of cost controls and strategic planning of sales building technique
- Ability to interpret P&L reports
- Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not meet management qualifications
You can find out more about us on
AGI Hospitality Recruiting is the Recruiter of Choice for Restaurant Managers seeking to better their management career. We specialize in job seeker recruiting and placement services within the hospitality industry. We make the perfect fit between restaurant management job seekers and the top restaurant employers nationwide.
When professional restaurant managers have the passion for the industry and want to obtain a long-lasting quality career, they call AGI Hospitality Recruiting first. Our expert thoroughness and employer connections are the keys that unlock opportunities! We give job seekers the edge that puts them ahead of the competition and in front of hiring managers.
“We are not head-hunters; we are Head-Huggers!”
-- John McCarthy, President/CEO
Please visit us at www.agi.jobs for more info about who we are and how we are here to help you up the ante on your restaurant management career.