About the Job
We have a new full time job opportunity for an Account Executive located in Alexandria, VA .
• The Account Executive is responsible for identifying, selling and closing new business throughout a defined area supporting a Branch or a Region.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
• Works directly with the General Manager and/or Regional Director/ VP to identify new account opportunities and present a plan for turning them into client's customers.
• Collaborates with General Manager and Regional Director/ VP in each district to drive sales results and increase market revenue and contribution.
• Works directly with the General Manager and Regional Director/ VP to effectively manage the company's strategic planning as necessary.
• Develops solid strategic sales plans and assess the needs of each customer. Customizes sales presentation to demonstrate how client meets those needs. Monitor changing market conditions, competitor activities, and develop appropriate action plans in order to increase business.
• Works directly with the General Manager and Regional Director/ VP on all major Request For Proposal (RFP) efforts in assigned territory, and participates in major sales efforts, as requested by local offices in defined area of responsibility.
• Must have 3 years of diverse experience in all aspects of sales management including strategic account development, metrics development, monitoring and reporting for a geographically dispersed team.
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationship.
• Must demonstrate a clear understanding of profit and loss responsibility and be able to contribute to bottom line profitability through the attainment of budgeted sales objectives
• Must have proficiency in, Microsoft Suites and be adaptable with using TFI's IT systems.
• Candidate must be flexible, and available to be on call on nights, and weekend.
• Must have reliable transportation to travel between branch locations.**
• College Degree (preferred).
• Experience in Transportation (preferred).
• Experience in staffing a PLUS