About the Job
| Scientist, MSTG (initial duration 3 - 6 months as temporary employee with a potential full-time hire in the future depending on performance/skill set/headcount approval) |
Will assist in various aspects of process development/validation program for Solid Oral Dosage forms.
Essential Job Functions:
1) Assist in data collection for various requirements.
2) Coordinate with multiple departments in order to obtain the required documents for data collection.
3) Perform statistical analysis as appropriate.
4) Assist in preparing process/cleaning validation protocols and summary reports for new and existing products.
5) Provide documentation support for scale-up, technology transfer and validation projects.
6) Assist during execution of process development/ validation studies in flexible shift manufacturing operation, as required.
1) Student or recent graduate of B.S. in Pharmaceutical Science/Engineering or equivalent.
2) Self motivated, positive attitude, organized and ability to adapt to changing priorities
3) Strong documentation and communication skills
4) Basic understanding of pharmaceutical unit operations and good manufacturing practices (GMP).
5) Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Minitab Preferable.