About the Job
Job title: Product manager HW (Hardware)
Fulltime perm opportunity. Kitchener, Ontario
My client is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
- Write detailed product specs, translating research and intuition in to product scenarios
- Work with design, engineering, and QA teams to prioritize scenarios and release them
- Establish product feature KPIs to measure product success
- Conduct usability studies, perform A/B testing, to constantly improve and tweak the experience
- Background in delivering new hardware products
- Adept at working closely with hardware as well as manufacturing teams
- Strong empathy for understanding consumer needs and translating them into products that improve their lives
- Strong passion for delivering an incredibly high quality product that meets product, design, and business goals
- Previous experience in product management, product design, or product engineering
- BA/BS in a technical or liberal arts field and/or an MBA
- Excellent written and oral communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Deadline and detail-oriented. Exceptional problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills. Excellent multi-tasker. Proven ability to work as part of a fast-paced team.
- Capable of leading through influence; holding project leads accountable to the greater project goals
- Able to maintain a positive, confident attitude, be a source of team morale, and at all times stay composed and effective.
Base salary plus benefits
Some Perks of working at this client are:
- Unlimited Paid Vacation Policy
- Catered Lunch/Dinner
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Transportation incentive
+ Stock Options which can be discussed with the client in private.
To Apply: Submit your updated resume at earliest