Provide engineering of real time artificial vision systems used in the manufacture and evaluation of wood products…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh area client with an immediate need for an experienced ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ENGINEER to be part of a team that architects, designs, and develops custom systems using Microsoft Visual Studio.Net (C++, c#), CUDA and OpenCV. The successful candidate will also be responsible for implementation and support of developed systems. The applications will also interface to other electronic equipment and devices involved in the manufacturing process.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* The candidate must have practical knowledge of Artificial Intelligence concepts and algorithms and Machine Learning to apply in the vision systems;
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering and Computer Science or related field with strong mathematical back-ground;
* At least 2 years Software Engineering experience;
* Knowledge of object oriented development using Visual Studio C++;
* Operational and integration knowledge of vision hardware devices (such as cameras, or lasers);
* Capacity to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines;
* Ability to work well in a team environment and to work collaboratively with other departments;
* Experience working with electronic device development or repair is a plus;
* Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time; and
* Foreign language is a plus. German or French preferred.
Qualified candidates: Please forward your resume directly to Lkeay@pyramid-group.comHelp for immediate consideration.Thank you