Be bolder. Be better. Join XPO.
You’re excited by the challenge of connecting with clients, building relationships, and seizing opportunities. You’re ready to grow as a professional—to go bigger and better. At XPO Logistics, you’ll act as a champion for customers, working to provide the most efficient and cost-effective solutions for them and for us. And you’ll have the support and resources to build a career you can be proud of. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Conduct daily face-to-face customer visits to drive increases in local and support local sales in national and strategic accounts
- Grow share of wallet within existing customer base, gain share of wallet from new customers and grow overall market share within your assigned territory
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with customers
- Facilitate the networking of service centers managers, supervisors, directors of sales and operations with our customer
- Collaborate with Customer Support Specialists, Customer Service Representatives, and other sales support staff to ensure customer satisfaction and effective administrative support
- Develop relationships vertically and horizontally within a customer business
- Share market and sales status with local service center and describe future business opportunities for local employees
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent skills and/ or work experience
- Two years of direct business-to-business selling experience supporting both local and national sales efforts
- Proven track record of sales success, customer relations, and collaboration across multiple business units
- Experience working with enterprise customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Flexibility to work evenings and some weekends
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience working in salesforce.com
- A competitive nature, with a “hunter” mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills, and the ability to be productive in a variety of work environments
- Ability to understand competitor strategies, products and pricing patterns
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.