Our client is looking to augment their team with an experienced Applications Support Manager to assist in the implementation of their mission-critical systems.
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the support, development and/or implementation of new applications and techniques while responding to the advanced computing needs of users and/or internal and external customers.
- Member of the IT management team assisting with the allocation of resources, facilities and personnel to support application programs and projects.
- Supervision of the Applications Support Team which administers, designs, implements and supports software custom and commercial software deliverables to meet requirements and specifications.
- This position reports to the Director of Information Technology.
- Experience with ERP preferred, COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) software implementations, custom development, PC applications, computer hardware and software, etc.
- Experience overseeing and contributing to the design, redesign and development of applications and systems.
- Experience with all aspects of software development process, including requirements, design, implementation and unit testing.
- Experience managing and mentoring technical staff in the provision of support services to users and customers.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a multi-tasking environment.
All resumes will be considered but due to applicant volume it will only be possible to contact best-fit candidates. For immediate consideration, please include your salary history/requirements and reference job code mprs577asmb – Applications Support Manager. firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp