Since 1977, Huntington Learning Center has been the leader in the educational services industry! Our success is attributed to not only our highly acclaimed instructional programs, but to the teams of qualified and devoted professionals who commit themselves to helping students achieve success in school each day.
At Huntington, we seek to hire the best, most talented professionals into the organization. If you are a take-charge college grad, eager to turn your aptitude for operations, administration, education, and customer service into an exciting career opportunity, join Huntington Learning Center today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage front end administrative office
- Hire, train, schedule and supervise part –time teachers
- Monitor Center daily activity
- Review student programs and ensure academic achievement
- Instruct students
- Testing students
- Participate in local marketing activities to help grow the business
Requirements and qualifications include:
- Must have a 4-year degree to qualify
- Outstanding communication skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure work environment that requires high levels of self-motivation
- Valid state driver’s license and access to reliable transportation