Allen Engineering Corporation
AEC Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for new sourced, outsourced, and private-labeled equipment from start to finish. They will ensure that our suppliers meet AEC requirements regarding quality, price, delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for monitoring status of supplier’s organization, especially situations that may affect our relationship.
- Involved in negotiating prices and terms with suppliers.
- Assist in profit margin analysis and risk analysis on new product.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all AEC sourced products.
- Work with all departments to help AEC meet our objectives and company goals.
- Will assist the Product Launch Team with the entire new product development process. Includes setting up supply chain, quoting, and purchasing samples.
- Report status of projects to all levels of organization.
- Create sales forecast and safety stock plans.
- Support inventory reduction goals through supplier owned inventory.
- Develop and execute contingency plans.
- Audit supplier facilities and submit corrective action requests.
- Domestic and international travel will be required.
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills; sound judgment
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Manage multiple priorities
- 2 years of supply chain experience is preferred
- Engineering experience is a plus