Positions also available in State College and Williamsport
Baker Installations, Pennsylvania's leading cable installation company, is currently looking for technicians to install, troubleshoot, and repair cable products for our clients in the Lewistown area. We are hiring both experienced technicians, as well as trainees. We offer extensive paid training for individuals without prior experience.
We offer significant bonus opportunities, in addition to competitive hourly rates. We also provide our technicians with a take-home company truck, gas, tools, and equipment. Our cable technicians work independently and must be self-motivated and organized.
At Baker Installations, our focus is on consistent superior service, which means providing a high level of professionalism and demonstrating a commitment to quality. Our professionalism and quality start with our technicians – the face of Baker Installations.
- Hourly rate plus bonuses – average 1st year earnings between $35,000 and $40,000
- Comprehensive health care plan including medical, dental, and vision
- Take-home company-provided truck, including all gas, tools, and equipment
- Extensive paid training program
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Working outdoors, year-round, in all weather conditions
- Available to work some long days, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to carry 80-pound, 28’ extension ladder
- Clean background check and driving record, must pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Maximum body weight cannot exceed 275 pounds in order to comply with ladder safety requirements
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Related Experience includes construction work, electrician work, security and alarm installation, maintenance, or satellite.