We are currently seeking a North American Channel Account Manager Consultant to join our client's team in the Northeast (NJ, NH, MA) region, the consultant can be located in any of these states. You’ll be working remotely and F2F with our client to grow revenue throughout the DMR (Direct Market Reseller) and Distribution channels as well as build the partnership between our client and each managed partner at the C-, VP, Director, Manager and Account Executive levels. Base salary plus bonus potential. You will drive this initiative by executing the following responsibilities:
· Previous experience in commercial and/or channel sales – IT industry experience preferred
- Build and maintain direct relationships with all levels of management within the partner organization to include CEO, VPs, Directors, Managers, Brand Managers, Product Managers, Product Specialists, and Account Managers to gain an understanding of their goals and leverage that knowledge to develop viable sales programs and activities.
- Promote client strategies and value propositions to this group of partner colleagues.
- Plan, implement and lead quarterly business reviews at an executive level to address sales trends, market conditions, resource and funding allocations. These business reviews will also serve as a platform to set and review sales goals and develop mutually beneficial GTM strategies.
- Deliver client revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Build and maintain relationships with strategic OEM partners to align our marketing plans and sales engagement programs to increase revenue and share with each OEM within the DMR accounts.
- Acquire and analyze monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting to recognize areas of strength and opportunities for growth and deliver a trend analysis on a monthly basis.
- Own and manage a pipeline of opportunities within the account that identifies client revenue and strategic markets and/or customers. Leverage available client and partner resources to maximize close percentage.
- Provide feedback to the internal OEM and product teams at our client to help grow/modify the product roadmaps and create the proper marketing collateral and sales tools necessary to educate the channel on the benefits of partnering with and selling our client’s products and solutions.
- Work in partnership with our client and partner colleagues to develop quarterly marketing plans for each DMR Partner which include:
- Existing OEM programs to leverage or complement
- OEM agnostic programs
- Training opportunities
- Sales incentive programs
- Appreciation events aimed at highlighting the benefits of partnering with our client
- Provide high-level weekly updates on state of the business.
· Experience working with partner and OEM sales and Marketing teams
· Direct Market Reseller experience required
· Executive relationship and presentation skills
· Experience managing budgets
· Demonstrated knowledge of channel marketing programs and promotions
· Effective negotiation skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and switch priorities effectively
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal, written communication, organization and time management skills
· Accountability for meeting deadlines while producing high quality work
· Exceptional computer skills with fluent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
· Some travel required
· Bachelor's degree and 2-4+ years of IT sales experience
· DMR experience (strongly preferred)