Commercial Ground Up Project Manager required in Houston, Texas
Your new company
With the New Year approaching fast now is the time to take charge of your Project Management career and put yourself on the fast tack route to leadership with this exciting role.
Our client is a fast growing full service General Contractor based in Houston, Texas. They offer outstanding Design Build services to an impressive portfolio of clients across multiple states in the Commercial, Light Industrial, Municipal & Institutional markets. Due to experiencing rapid growth an opportunity has opened up for a high performing & ambitious Commercial Project Manager to join the team.
Your new role
As the Project Manager you will have the opportunity to work on very unique Design Build projects in the $20m + range. Your main tasks will be to oversees the predevelopment and construction process for your portfolio of projects and coordinate all activities concerned with the design build process. You will participate in the conceptual development of your construction projects and oversees their organization, scheduling, budgeting and implementation while working to agreed processes, timelines & budgets.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related discipline
- Over 10 years of experience in project delivery, 5 of which must be in a project management role
- Full project cycle experience from predevopment to construction is a must using alterative delivery methods to include Design Build & CMAR
- Light industrial project experience advantageous for the initial project
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work with a fast growing Design Build General Contractor lead by a dynamic & ambitious management team
- To be part of collaborative team and a company that is being recognized as a leading Design Build firm
- Excellent compensation, bonus & benefits package
- Fast track route to leadership for successful individuals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume or call 346 980 4884 to discuss. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.