• Serving as primary point-of-contact for key industry associations and charitable organizations
• Monitoring industry association activities; advising business leaders of opportunities to leverage CGI Federal’s presence within industry associations
• Utilizing CGI’s internal communications channels to help various federal Business Units (and members) approach industry association relationships in a coordinated manner
• Driving target employee attendance to internal CGI events
• Helping to drive CGI employee participation in CSR initiatives as appropriate
• Coordinating with team members to amplify CGI’s role in external events
• Selecting and negotiating with venues; managing vendors; overseeing budgets
• Monitoring booth setup; managing technical assets; ensuring correct asset installation
• Managing inventory of collateral, conference assets and promotional items in support of the communications team
• Several years of professional communications experience; emphasis on event management
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to juggle multiple deadlines and stakeholders and perform well under pressure
• Ability to pay great attention to details and logistics for internal, external and charitable events while maintaining focus on strategic goals of these initiatives
• Budget management experience
• Strong MS Office experience including MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Flexibility to work nights/weekends in line with business needs or critical deadlines
• Flexibility to travel as needed
• Experience working within a matrixed organization
• Experience managing CSR programs
• Graphic design capabilities
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.