Job Title: Communications Manager
Duration: 1 year
Location: Titusville, NJ- 08560
· The Medical Affairs Communications manager will be responsible for development, creation, and operational support of MSL and medical affairs resources including slide decks, FAQs, and training resources.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
· In order of importance, briefly describe, in sentence form, the essential functions/major responsibilities of this position (principal duties and responsibilities of the position) as it exists today. Describe the job, not the person in the job.
· Each item listed below should be an essential function/major responsibility of the position, not a day-to-day activity.
· Typically, job descriptions should contain no more than seven or eight major responsibilities ranked in order of highest percentage time to least.
· 50% - Resource development – responsible for creation of resources for CVM MSL team, including slide decks, FAQs, training resources, etc. in collaboration with MSL field directors and Directors of Medical Alignment, and medical team. Also responsible for routing resources through appropriate systems and processes for approval.
· 30% Independent medical education management – manage IME/CME operations in collaboration with medical and scientific directors
· 20% MSL training support – manage training resources and plan for MSL team in collaboratoin with MSL field directors and directors of medical alignment
· Perform other work related duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Education: PharmD, masters or Equivalent
Required Years of Related Experience: 2-5
Apply on-line for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact info via
Contact: Rashmi M
Email: email@example.comHelp | Phone: 732 272 0331