Project Manager – Construction
Location: Mount Ephraim, South Jersey (Camden County)
Seeking an experienced, reliable Project Manager to manage a multi-family apartment project in Southern New Jersey.
Candidate will exhibit leadership qualities with the ability to direct, motivate and supervise personnel to achieve maximum productivity. Self-starter with attention to detail and strong communication and follow through-skills. Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with innovation, problem solving and decision-making abilities, with emphasis on quality control and subcontractor management.
Responsibilities Include; but not limited to:
- Review Design Development and provide Value Engineering ideas
- Project start-up and organizing pre-con meeting
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Oversee all onsite and offsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress daily
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risk
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Prepare Bidding list; put job out to bid
- Vendor qualification analysis
- Vendor procurement bid/buyout/logistics
- Handle subcontractor for bid and buyout process
- Budgeting a project
- Bid Analysis prepared for awarding
- Review each scope to ensure it eliminates change orders and/or omissions
- Organizing/Presenting weekly Tool Box Safety talks, two-week look ahead schedule for subs and trade partner
- Creating and writing schedule
- Tracking changes to schedule and documenting delay
- Procurement and tracking long lead items
- Document/Log management and controls
- Submittals and shop drawing review and tracking
- Drawing Log
- Expense Reports
- Contract review
- Manage Field Staff
- Project Closeout
- Time Sheets
- Seven (7) years minimum of Project Management Experience
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred; but not required
- Experience in ALL phases of Pre-Construction, Construction and Post Construction
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office/Microsoft Project Skills
Job Location: Camden County, South Jersey
In return, we offer a starting salary of $125,000 plus bonus; along with comprehensive benefits; including medical, 401K with company match.
For immediate consideration, please click on apply below to submit your resume.
Selected candidates will undergo background checks and drug screens.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.